vendredi 8 novembre 2013

Colorless or Colorful?

I love black and white pictures. I can compare color and BW photography with television and a book. In a case of black and white photography you need kind of complete the story, imagine its characters like when you read a book. In colorful photographs everything is pretty much clear, not much is left to our imagination. That's is why I decided to place myself behind the lens of 35mm camera. And I am having so much fun, believe me.

What is the color of this necklace?




Can you imagine "childhood" in black and white?


6 commentaires:

  1. lovely bog <3

    Lets follow each other in GFC, Bloglovin and FB :)

    Kindly let me know where all you are following and I will return the favor

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Olya, thanks for your lovely comment. Glad you've found me. I am following you on Google + now. You can follow me back on Google+, GFC if you want. Hope to see you back soon.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. hello dear!

    i follow you too :*

    kisses from Vienna!

    RépondreSupprimer