jeudi 3 juillet 2014

Black and White: Two Sides of a Woman

White is a color of milk and fresh snow. Black is a color of coal and night. Black traditionally symbolizes darkness while white represents light. I like both white and black colors. But I do not know why, one day I would wear white and another day I would choose black color. Yes, it is true that sometimes my favorite white top is wrinkled and I don't have time to iron it or my nice black pants are still in the laundry basket. And of cause, I will not wear white for a wedding (unless I am a bride) and I would better wear black dress for a cocktail party or a night at the opera. But beyond all the rules, sometimes I am in the mood for wearing black or for wearing white. A woman, wearing black or white, wants to show "her different sides".
White is the beginning. Black is experience.White is innocence. Black is elegance. White is a question. Black is an affirmation. White is “Why Am I like I am”? Black is “Be yourself. Be who you are”.

As it is the beginning, let's get started with the White Mood:







Top by Ines Bauden
Model: Maria Elterman
MUA: Olena Kulik
Photography: Albina Patou-Chebykina (Rue1 showroom)

Here is my "Woman in Black":







Jumpsuit by Ines Bauden
Model: Maria Elterman
MUA: Olena Kulik
Photography: Albina Patou-Chebykina (Rue1 showroom)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire