mardi 21 janvier 2014

Bespectacled and Beautiful!

At school I was a taciturn girl, who did not always get along well with others and wore glasses (not all the time, just in class but that was enough to have an inferiority complex). My glasses were big and ugly ( at least that's how I remember them) and I hated with all my childish heart wearing them.
Many years have passed and I noticed that sometimes I would love to wear glasses. Even big.. actually, especially big, only big.

Smart and serious


Funny and surprising




And what about them?

Scarlett Johansson


Cate Blanchett
 Demi Moore

Jennifer Aniston
photo credit (pics. 2, 3, 4)




 Miroslava Duma

 Ksenia Sobchak

photo credit
 Sophie Marceau


2 commentaires:

  1. Lovely pics. Love the actresses you choose that wear glasses. I'm holding an international giveaway, maybe you would join in? http://color--your--life.blogspot.ro/2014/01/dressale-international-giveaway_13.html

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thank you, Ella. I will definitely look at it.

    RépondreSupprimer